REAL Affordable Health Care
(Exclusively for Independent Contractors)
IHA has made available comprehensive major medical plans specifically designed for Independent Contractors across the United States. IHA provides you with a competitive choice to the government-run ACA health care marketplace, with a strong national network with PHCS. If you are an Independent Contractor in good health and want a health plan that has comprehensive coverage, great networks and, affordable premiums, then IHA is the place for you.
There is a new way to enroll in the IHA Health Medical Plans
Click ‘Request Information’ below to be contacted* about our plans and how to complete your Medical enrollment
*Make sure to check your junk/spam email folder for your next steps. Save the email address ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ to get future updates and directions.
Major Medical Plan Options
- Lower cost. Great coverage without high premiums.
- Exclusive. These plans are only available through IHA Health – This is the first time Group Major Medical plans have been made available to Owner Operators.
Dental & Vision
Colonial Life’s Individual Dental PPO product provides benefits to America’s workers and their families for preventive, basic and major dental services. Their dental plan covers a wide range of treatments, from routine cleanings to root canals and pays benefits based on a defined co-insurance percentage. Insureds have the freedom to choose any dentist, and by seeing an in-network dentist they can even reduce their out-of-pocket costs.
Dental & Vision Plan Options
Why our plans?
- Long Term Coverage. Members can keep their coverage until they turn 75, even if they retire
- Child Orthodontia. Members children up to age 19 have a lifetime benefit of $1000 or 50% co-insurance, which ever is less
- Optional Vision Rider. Fully insured vision benefits with coverage for eye exams and materials
How secure is your family’s future without you?
The last thing you or your family should have to worry about is the financial cost of losing a loved one. Funeral expenses, medical bills and taxes are just the tip of the iceberg. How would they cover ongoing living expenses such as the mortgage, healthcare and utilities?
You want what’s best for your family, and that includes making sure they’re prepared for the future. With term life insurance, you can provide financial security to help them cover their ongoing living expenses.
Term life Insurance
Why our plans?
- Guaranteed Issue Face Values. Members can get up to $100,000 in face value
- Your Rates are Locked. The cost of your policy (premium) will never go up during the life of your policy. Ever.
No matter who you are, what you do or where you live, you could get hurt accidentally. It’s just the nature of life.
And accidents can come with costs, such as emergency room fees, doctor’s bills, and the costs of missing work. Even if you have good health insurance, deductibles and co-pays can really add up after an accident. Would you have savings available to pay these costs?
But with accident insurance, you can receive money paid directly to you to help with all the expenses of a covered accident. So you can focus on what really matters: healing.
Accident Plan Options
- 24/7 365 Coverage. At any time, anywhere, if you suffer an accidental injury, and seek medical attention, you can file and collect on your claim
- Payable on your severity. We know that the more severe the injury, the longer you will miss work. The Accident plan pays out on each injury, not just one lump sum.
Critical Illness Insurance
No matter where you are in life, you never know when you or a loved one could have a sudden illness. Fortunately, medical advancements and early detection are helping many people survive critical illnesses.
These technologies and tests can lead to increased medical expenses. With health insurance only covering some of these costs, an unexpected illness could make it difficult for you to pay your regular monthly bills, such as housing, utilities and child care.
Critical Illness insurance helps supplement your major medical coverage by providing a lump-sum benefit that you can use to pay the direct and indirect costs related to a covered critical illness.
Critical Ilness Plan Options
Why our plans?
- Guaranteed Issue amounts. No medical questions, just coverage for you and (optionally) your family
- Covers the major medical events. Heart attack, stroke, cancer, organ failure, and more.
Contact IHA to learn more about our Dental & Vision, Term Life, Accident, and Critical Illness Plans!
Contact Us Directly
8 AM to 8 PM
Monday through Friday
Eastern Time Zone
- Have one-on-one support
- Increase your education on accessable benefits
*Availability and times are based on your resident state